The 2nd Annual Bob Kamienski Memorial Fall Tournament has been rescheduled.
The tournament committee has decided to move our Annual Fall Tournament to the weekend of October 28th thru 30th due to mounting safety concerns with the high wind forecast.
The Hi-Mar club conducts one of the premier striped bass tournaments in North Jersey. This year’s fall 40 hour event will run from 8 P.M. on Friday (10/28/16) to Noon on Sunday (10/30/16) at Bahrs Landing Restaurant, 2 Bay Avenue Highlands / Sandy Hook, New Jersey, 732-872-1245.
- Applications may be picked up at most tackle shops and mailed in or by signing up at the captain’s meeting Oct 28th, 2016 beginning at 5:30pm
- Entry fee is $150 per boat, max 6 persons aboard. Entries received before Oct 11th, 2016 will received entry into a drawing to win a free entry into one of Hi-Mar’s 2017 tournaments
- A mandatory captain’s meeting will be Friday, Oct 28th, 2016 at 7:00pm at Bahrs Landing , 2 Bay Avenue Highlands/Sandy Hook, New Jersey 732-872-1245.
- Tournament will begin on Friday, Oct 28th at 8:00 P.M. Tournament ends at 12 Noon on Sunday, Oct 30th
- The weigh station is open on Saturday from 7:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M and on Sunday from 7:00 A.M. until 12:00 noon.
- Payouts to the first five places: 1st: 40%; 2nd: 20%; 3rd: 10%; 4th: 5%; 5th: Future entry
To find out more information about the event, contact the tournament director
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Annual Fall 40 Hour Striped Bass Tournament Forms|
|Tournament Application||Tournament Rules & Regulations||Tournament Waiver|
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities