Bob Kamienski 40 Hour Striped Bass Tournament
Hi-Mar Striper Club fall tournament will be held on October 18-20, 40 hours of fishing!! Captains meeting will be at Bahrs Landing Restaurant at 7pm on October 18, 2019 food will be provided and a cash bar will be available. We will have 50/50 raffle, silent auctions, door prizes and additional raffles.
Tournament will begin as soon as the captains meeting is over and ends on Sunday at noon followed by the awards ceremony at Bahrs Landing Restaurant. Scales are open from 12-4pm on Saturday and 7am-noon on Sunday. Entry fee is $150.00 and multiple Calcutta’s (50,100,250) will be available at the captains meeting. Multiple ways to win!! Kevin Bogan Junior Angler Division, NOREAST’R Lady Angler Division and Costa CPR (catch, picture, release) Division!
Come out and support the Hi-Mar Striper Club all proceeds will help fund educational fishing trips for our armed forces, vets and local kids groups.
See you at the captains meeting!!!
- Applications may be picked up at most tackle shops and mailed in or by signing up at the captain’s meeting Oct 18th, 2019 beginning at 5:30pm
- Max 6 persons aboard. Entries received before Oct 1st, 2019 will receive entry into a drawing to win a free entry into one of Hi-Mar’s 2020 tournaments
- A mandatory captain’s meeting will be Friday, Oct 18th, 2019 at 7:00pm at Bahrs Landing , 2 Bay Avenue Highlands/Sandy Hook, New Jersey 732-872-1245.
- Tournament will begin on Friday at 8:00 P.M. Tournament ends at 12 Noon on Sunday, Oct 20th
- The weigh station is open on Saturday from 7:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M and on Sunday from 7:00 A.M. until 12:00 noon
To find out more information about the event, contact the tournament director at email@example.com
|Annual Fall 40 Hour Striped Bass Tournament Forms|
|Tournament Application||Tournament Rules & Regulations||Tournament Waiver|
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities